A Critical Care Transport registered nurse (CCT-RN) provides patient care within the Registered Nurse scope of practice utilizing critical thinking skills to manage ill or injured patients during transport between healthcare facilities. Our CCT ambulances routinely transport patients who are unstable and in critical condition, to facilities where a higher level of care can be given.
- Current unrestricted California RN License
- Valid California Drivers’ License
- Valid Healthcare Provider BLS, ACLS, PALS Certifications
- DMV K-4 Driver Record Report (must not be older than 30-days)
- Two years of registered nurse ER, CCU or ICU critical care experience within the last 18 months
- Ability to demonstrate the required qualifying experience by presenting one or more written verification of employment document(s) from previous employer(s) to include a wet signature from an authorized individual of the employer’s human resources department.
- Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN), Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN), and/or Mobile Intensive Care Nurse (MICN) preferred
- Demonstrate strong customer service and communication skills